2016/12/24

Readme - Facebook friend request


Thank you for sending me a friend-request. I am humbled and valued for that.

I do get a lot of friend requests like yours. If you send a request, please send a message along with it so that I know who you are and why a Facebook friendship is necessary.

After becoming friends, please do not immediately initiate a chat. Chat takes a lot of time which I don't have. I only chat with people I already know to do serious stuff (i.e., research).

Establishing a relationship for collaborative research needs time and effort. If you are interested for collaborative research, send me a research proposal that you are currently considering.

If you just want to get update of my statuses, please Follow me instead.

Thank you for your understanding. I appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment